This section outlines updates to our cancellation policies that will henceforth be strictly enforced to ensure the availability to provide services to you and all of our valued patients. Please take a moment to read this. We think you will find our policies fair and well-balanced.
What we ask of you:
- Please provide a minimum notice of 24 hours to cancel or reschedule appointments. While we realize that due to illness or emergency this is not always possible, we have reserved your appointment time for you and may be unable to fill that time on short notice.
If you cancel or reschedule after the required notice time has expired, you will be billed for half (50%) of your scheduled appointment fee or a minimum of $25, whichever is greater. If you fail to give any notice whatsoever (no show), you will be billed for the full cost of the service. If you have any remaining pre-paid credits, one of those will be removed from your tally in place of charging a fee.
- All appointments are considered guaranteed with a credit card on file and are subject to the cancellation policy set forth above.
- At the discretion of management, late arrivals over 15 minutes may result in your service being reduced with a less time consuming service, rescheduled all together, or you will be held liable for the cancellation policy above.
- Refunds can and will only be issued after the chance to rectify any dissatisfaction of a service. Refunds on products will be up to our discretion due to hygienic reasons.
What we promise you:
- You will receive 50% off for the same service at a future date if we are unable to keep your appointment due to an emergency or illness, and have not provided you the same 24 hour notice we ask of you.
- Every effort is made to stay on schedule and see you at your appointment time. There are, however, instances when delays occur. If we keep you waiting over 20 minutes, you will receive a 10% reduction on a non-discounted service, or a 5% reduction on a discounted service.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed for all services rendered. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please advice management within 48 hours of the service for a resolution.
- State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology Rules and Regulations are strictly followed to insure our clients’ health and safety, including disinfection procedures.
In order to ensure the enjoyment of your appointments and your fellow “spa-goers”, please note these few points when coming in!
- We ask that you use “spa voices”, and that you not take phone calls when in the facility. Please take any calls into the lobby or outside, or utilize the text messaging featuring while waiting for your appointment.
- We request that you turn cell phones, pagers, or any electronic devices off, or place them on the silent/vibrate setting. We prefer you to fully “check-out” from the world when you “check-in” to our spa.
- We strive to maintain a relaxing, quiet environment, and therefore request that childcare arrangements be made prior to your visit. If your child is under the age of 18 and is coming in for a service, please note that you, the parent, must be present before, after, and in certain cases during the service.
- If it is your first time in to the spa, please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time to fill out the necessary paperwork.
These policies and procedures are set to make certain that your time within aRejuvenation Med Spa is as delightful, lovely, and memorable as possible. Our greatest concern is that you have a positive experience, and so we sincerely thank you for your compliance and understanding of our policies and procedures.